Frequently Asked Questions
For the best matching results, fill out your profile in as much detail as possible and respond to as many of the "Get Matched" statements as you can (this section appears on the dashboard after you log in). All that information is processed by us, and output as music knobs which represent your compatibility to jam with that person. If you hover over the music knob with your mouse, you will see the corresponding compatibility represented as a percentage.
Musical Compatibility compares musical preferences (like genres and instruments), musical influences, and music knowledge. Are you musically compatible with this person?
Jamming Compatibility compares jamming logistics (like location) and preferences (like frequency of jams, etc). Are you physically able to jam with this person and have similar jamming goals? (Important note: Keep in mind that you could still reach out and collaborate with someone remotely to make music over the internet if they are musically compatible with you)
Here is a list of the potential knob settings to showcase your musical and jamming compatibilities:
- It's a terrible match so we wouldn't recommend jamming with them.
- Bad matchup. Proceed with caution.
- This matchup is a slippery slope. Pretty bad matchup.
- Not immediately compatible. Probably won't have any vibes together.
- Mediocre match, but you might want to reach out to them.
- Good match. You guys are compatible to jam together.
- Great match! You should contact each other and jam.
- Awesome match! Have them on speed dial. Add them to your crew.
- Incredible match! You have a ton in common. Get jamming!
- Through the roof! Turned up to 11 just like.
- We can't determine matching compatibility because profile info is missing.